Friday, October 18, 2013

Still Struggling

Since I have nobody to talk to, I can't help but posting my stories here.
Well, I'm still struggling. Still surviving.
But you know, I want to live, not just survive.
And it is getting worse.

Firstly, I'm still trying to be comfortable with my classmates and it gets better a little - remember, just a little -
I feel like they are ignoring me now.
I know I've been ignored since the first time but this is getting worse and I'm getting annoyed.
It's like why can't they understand me? 
I've heard from my teacher when I took my course that her other students are so friendly and take care of their friends, so why can't I have friends like that?
I'm so depressed, I don't want to recall it anymore. 
Just hoping for the best that this will get better soon.