Monday, May 06, 2013

broken


I don't know how it feels to be happy anymore.
All I'm feeling now is
 just pain.
No one cares. And no one understand.
I wonder why do I survive after all this time?
And for what do I live?
I live faking smiles and telling lies to everyone.
I can't make you understand. You don't know how happy I am when I'm with you.
I don't know how to fight anymore.
For so many times, I just want to end this.

"until being strong is the only choice you have..."
But being strong is not in my dictionary anymore.
The only choice I have is to live with all this pain or to end my life.

Am I not thankful?
Perhaps, I really am.
Because I've tried. I HAVE TRIED.
To be happy. To smile. To move on. 
But no one understand.
Even, some people just ignore me like I was invisible.
So how do I live?